such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Bolotero
Dermal fillers generally last from 6 months to 1 year. The length of the treatment depends on area injected, product, and person.
There are many products on the market today. Dermal Fillers can be made with a natural hyaluronic acid to a synthetic based filler made with calcium hydroxylapatite. Discuss which filler is right for you with our injection specialist. Ensure your health history, current medications, and allergies are known before any treatment. A numbing cream will be placed on the skin prior to procedure.
Those with an active skin infection or inflammation at the area to be injected should postpone treatment.
- History of anaphylaxis or severe allergies. Lidocaine allergy (make certain syringe is made without).
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Under the age of 18
- Medications that prolong bleeding (such as aspirin, NSAIDs, and blood thinners)
- Immunosuppressive therapy – increased risk of infection
- Immediately after your procedure and for 24 hours you should avoid the following
- Strenuous Exercise
- Sun exposure/heat exposure/tanning beds
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Massaging/pressing areas treated
- Extreme cold temperatures