Botox®, Dysport®, and Xeomin®
As we age, our facial expressions create unwanted creases in the skin. Neuromuscular blockers help reduce the appearance of those fine lines and wrinkles. Do you look tired, even when you’re well rested? Looking sad or angry, when you’re not? Look as good as you feel. Our injection specialists will work with your specific needs and goals.
- Most common areas treated are:
- Wrinkles around the eyes – Crow’s feet
- Horizontal lines on the forehead
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
It may take 2-4 days to see the effects and can continue to improve over the next 30 days. Although results may vary, treatment will last up to 3-4 months.
- Any skin infection on the planned injection sites
- Muscle or nerve conditions
- Plans to have surgery
Talk with our specialist if you have weakness in forehead muscles, drooping eyelids or any other facial changes before treatment.
Try to limit alcohol consumption a week prior to treatment.
Avoid anti-inflammatory medications or aspirin for a week prior to treatment.
Patients are able to return to normal activities immediately after procedure. It is possible to experience a mild headache, tenderness, and swelling. In some occasions, a small amount of bruising and/or bleeding at the injection site.
- Do not lie down for 2 hours after the treatment
- Do not massage the treated muscles, this can cause the product to spread to the muscles around the eyes.
- Exercise the muscles every 15 minutes for 1 hour after the treatment
- Be patient-you will need a few days for results to become visible.
Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to Botox, Dysport, or Xeomin.