The Intimacy Injection
For Men - Erection Rejuvenation
How would you like…
- A better quality of erection
- Heightened pleasure and sensation
- A healthier penis due to improved circulation
- A natural alternative to prescription drugs or surgical procedures
Introducing a breakthrough, clinically-proven, safe and effective procedure, the Intimacy Injection for men, Erection Rejuvenation procedure help to increase penis size, sexual performance and overall sexual wellness, without the use of any drugs or surgery!
The program uses the medically proven technique of PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) therapy. PRP involves separating the healing or “growth factors” in your blood from the blood cells, and then re-injecting that super-charged plasma back into your body. PRP therapy has been used effectively for a variety of treatments for more than 20 years. Over 500,000 procedures involving the injections of PRP into various parts of the body have been performed with no significant side effects or complications reported (unlike the granuloma formation that happens with other accepted procedures).
What can you expect?
- Straighten the penis
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ
- Make other therapies work better (Viagra or Cialis, will work better if you still need it)
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes)
- Increase size by design (Can place more in base or in the head for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids)
- No lumpiness
- Minimal to no pain (no burning from the PRP since it’s from your own body)
- Proven to work in multiple studies
How is the procedure done?
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done)
- The blood is centrifuge, separating the plasma
- The growth factors in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) are extracted from that blood sample and transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way
Question: How does the new tissue grow?
Answer: The calcium chloride tricks the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured. This extra calcium chloride triggers the platelets to release at least 7 different growth factors that then trigger the unipotent stem cells to grow younger tissue–activating unipotent stem cells.
Question: How long does it take to notice results?
Answer: The initial volume is from the combination of the platelets and the serum (or water) in the blood plus all the growth factors in the water that the activated platelets are starting to release. Over the next three days some of the water is absorbed by the body. Then there is the growth of new tissue that continues for at least 12 weeks–bringing the volume back up to close to where it was with the initial injection.
So, volume goes up IMMEDIATELY, and then goes down to various degrees but slowly over the next three days. In some people this decrease in volume is very small, in others it is a more noticeable decrease. In some, I’m seeing a growth back to where it was with the initial injection or better. In others, there is growth but not quite back to where we started. Smokers have the least amount of growth.
Question: How much growth can I expect?
Answer: 10 to 20% increase in length and girth. Up to an inch in length (a little more) and in girth was seen in the first two patients in the first month. Girth came first, then length.
Question: Where is the injection put?
Answer: Directly into the corpus cavernosum with a small needle and into the head of the penis–in a way almost exactly as done with those who use injections for erectile dysfunction.
Question: What about scar tissue?
Answer: If you look at men who inject 3 to 5 times a week over many years for treatment for erectile dysfunction, there is about a 10% incidence of scar tissue formation. This is with multiple injections for years. With this procedure, there is only one injection, so the chances of scar tissue should be almost nothing
Question: Does it hurt?
Answer: We use a lidocaine cream (a strong version of what you might find in a spray to kill the pain of sunburn). It’s the same cream use on the face before injecting the lips or other areas with Juvederm. The pain is about the same as a normal shot to the buttocks, perhaps less.