The Intimacy Injection
For Woman Vaginal Rejuvenation
A WOMAN’S FOUR “SEX-PLEASURE PROBLEMS”…
Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (low desire) - This is not counted as a disorder unless it is disrupting the woman’s life. Around 10% of woman suffer with this problem. Important: Suffering with a sexual disorder does not simply make sex not fun. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (usually but not always accompanies sexual desire disorder) - Woman who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The incidence of this is about 5% or 1 in 20.
Female Orgasmic Disorder - A woman can become aroused but has difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that sex becomes a frustration that they avoid. This is also around 5% or 1 in 20 woman.
Dyspareunia - A woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence of this is approximately 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 woman.
How is the procedure done?
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the external vaginal area and the internal vaginal walls
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done)
- The blood is centrifuge, separating the plasma
- The growth factors in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) are extracted from that blood sample and transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into an area near the clitoris and into the area of the upper vagina, the most important for the sexual response. Because these areas have been numbed with a local anesthetic cream, patients experience little or no discomfort during the procedure.
This program uses the medically proven technique of PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) therapy. PRP involves separating the healing or “growth factors” in your blood from the blood cells, and then re-injecting that super-charged plasma back into your body. PRP therapy has been used effectively for a variety of treatments for more than 20 years. Over 500,000 procedures involving the injections of PRP into various parts of the body have been performed with no significant side effects or complications reported (unlike the granuloma formation that happens with other accepted procedures).
Question: How does the tissue grow?
Answer: The calcium chloride tricks the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured. This extra calcium chloride triggers the platelets to release at least 7 different growth factors that then trigger the unipotent stem cells to grow younger tissue–activating unipotent stem cells. The doctor injects the PRP into a collection of structures that activate the orgasm system.
Question: How long does it take to notice results?
Answer: Woman usually enjoys the effects of the vaginal rejuvenation almost immediately as the growth factors begin to rejuvenate and enhance the sexual response. Vaginal rejuvenation is a nonsurgical procedure that uses the growth factors each woman has in her own body to stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation. Thus far, almost all women receiving the Intimacy Injection enjoy an increase in their sexual response, and for many the increase is dramatic. They sometimes experience other effects listed here. Although each woman’s experience can be different, here’s a list of some of the things our patients’ have told us they experience after having the Intimacy Injection for vaginal rejuvenation.
Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina).
A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
More frequent orgasm
Increased sexual desire
Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
Increased natural lubrication
Decreased urinary incontinence